What Is PUBG ?
PUBG Mobile is the highest-earning game in the world
PUBG Mobile, the uber-popular battle royale title from Tencent Games, has seen a massive global revenue gain in the first half of this year, bringing its lifetime collection to $3 billion (roughly Rs. 22,457 crores). PUBG Mobile, along with its Chinese variant known as Game For Peace, has collected a total of $1.3 billion (roughly Rs. 9,731 crores) in 2020 alone. With people staying mostly indoors due to the COVID-19 pandemic and government-imposed lockdowns, the revenues hit a record high of $270 million (roughly Rs. 2,021 crores) in March.
Popular worldwide with 734 million downloads, PUBG Mobile saw the greatest number of downloads in India, which ranks at the top with 175 million installs. This makes up 24 percent of the global numbers. China follows in second with 16.7 percent while the US ranks third with 6.4 percent of downloads.
Features in PUBG?
- Battleye integration
- 4 maps; Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi
- Solo, Duo, SQUAD and Zombies (custom servers).
- Destruction, bullet travel, bullet drop and attachments that affect the outcome of the gun.
- Revive downed teammates
- Spectating support for Team servers when you die.
- 1st person only & 3rd w/ 1st person availability servers.
- Game replay 2D/3D (to see your full game in replay, see how you died, make machinimas, etc)
- Killcam for Solo game mode (it will NOT come to Duo or Squads)
- Wide range of weapons ranging from Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Light Machine Guns, Shotguns, Pistols, Melee Weapons and more.
- Weapon customization
- Character customization
- Military in-game gear ranging from Backpacks, Helmets, One Piece Suits and Vests.
- Cosmetic Items ranging from Jackets, Masks, Glasses, Pants, Shoes, Shirts and more. For more, head to the Equipment Wiki.
- Ability to eject from the plane whenever you want.
- Ability to join disconnected matches.
- All MOCAP animations
- Colorblind support
- PUBG Partners get their own custom servers, Partners only Discord server, early access to new features, exclusive swag & in-game items and more.
- NVIDIA ShadowPlay Highlight support
- and more
Why Did You Make PUBG ?
Reasons To Make PUBG
1. It Has Been Banned In India
2. No Such Game Has Been Made In India Yet.
3. No Game In India Has Such Good Graphics Yet.
4. No Game In India Has So Many Features So Far.
5. Action And Multi-Player Games Are Well-Liked In India.