Battle Royale Pack (PUBG/FREE FIRE) Game Clone Unity
What Is PUBG ?
PUBG Mobile is the highest-earning game in the world
PUBG Mobile, the uber-popular battle royale title from Tencent Games, has seen a massive global revenue gain in the first half of this year, bringing its lifetime collection to $3 billion (roughly Rs. 22,457 crores). PUBG Mobile, along with its Chinese variant known as Game For Peace, has collected a total of $1.3 billion (roughly Rs. 9,731 crores) in 2020 alone. With people staying mostly indoors due to the COVID-19 pandemic and government-imposed lockdowns, the revenues hit a record high of $270 million (roughly Rs. 2,021 crores) in March.
Popular worldwide with 734 million downloads, PUBG Mobile saw the greatest number of downloads in India, which ranks at the top with 175 million installs. This makes up 24 percent of the global numbers. China follows in second with 16.7 percent while the US ranks third with 6.4 percent of downloads.
Features in PUBG?
- Battleye integration
- 4 maps; Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi
- Solo, Duo, SQUAD and Zombies (custom servers).
- Destruction, bullet travel, bullet drop and attachments that affect the outcome of the gun.
- Revive downed teammates
- Spectating support for Team servers when you die.
- 1st person only & 3rd w/ 1st person availability servers and more.
Why Did You Make PUBG ?
Reasons To Make PUBG
Digital technology has made our world more transparent and interconnected, posing new challenges and opportunities for every business. As your budget progresses and evolves, continue referring to your SMART objectives. Stay focused and remember your goals – they will always inform what your next step will be!
1. It Has Been Banned In India
2. No Such Game Has Been Made In India Yet.
3. No Game In India Has Such Good Graphics Yet.
4. No Game In India Has So Many Features So Far.
5. Action And Multi-Player Games Are Well-Liked In India.